Wednesday, 5 January 2011

New Look, New Challenges.....

and a new attitude!!!
Thank you for your lovely and helpful replies :) xxx
I still think about it, but to be honest I am used to this behaviour as a kid....just not as a grown adult...I simply can't comprehend it.

Anyhoo....enough about that...today is the January Challenge over on Crop Suey.

This is the inspiration 



and this is my layout:  Rockin to the beat!! 
I used to play Tom Rammstein when he was a feotus and i could feel him rocking out the beat of the drums :) 


I'd lost my mojo for a bit and haven't scrapped for a while....but i think i've found it :)
thanks for looking!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Stacy said...

You rocked this page! Love the colours and the page title is awesome! Love the tape and the roses!!! Great job!

Mara Campbell said...

What a fun layout! Great job with the Ad inspiration!

Jolanda said...

You sure found it!!It's a cool L/O!
Nice to read youre oke!!
Have a nice day!

Counter

McLaffins