Friday, 7 January 2011

Scrapbook Challenges Blog Hop :)


Hello hoppers :) Welcome to my blog!!

If you have come from the lovely Sabrina then you are in the right place! If you haven't, then head back over to the amazing Pamela for the start of the hop :)





It's that time again - yes i's the DT Blog Hop and i have been lucky enough to be allowed to return on the Sketch Team! Yaaaay!!!  I hope you hop around all the blogs the talent is simply amazing!!


In case you didn't know, Scrapbook Challenges is a fun group filled with great people. They have weekly sketches and challenges. There are monthly sponsors for the group with fabulous prizes to win.

Here is the sketch Pamela made:


and here is my take on it



There are of course prizes!!! If you hop along and leave a comment on all the blog....you win this amazing prize by Websters Pages! 
Check out Scrapbook Challenges for the rest of the prizes which include a paper set from Echo Park, stuff from Helmar Adhesives & Unity Stamps! 


I have a small RAK too...all you have to do is become a follower (you can always unfollow later :) ) leave me a comment with your favourite colour :) Easy as pie!!  I'll randomly draw the winner on tuesday the 11th :) This is open to all followers new and old...as a thank you! :) So just drop me a comment and tell me your favourite colour.

Thanks for reading now off you hop to the super talented Cheryl!

Photobucket

97 comments:

Pamela said...

LOVE your layout! Great job! :) So glad you are sticking around.

Jackie said...

Love it!

Jolanda said...

Beautiful work Nat,like always,im a fan...heheheh...have a happy hop!!!

Christy Carlson said...

Great page! love the pearls!

AP7 Creations said...

great job! welcome to the team (love the photo calendar on your side bar btw... very cool!)

Nicolle Kramer said...

Your LO's are always so fun.....gotta love the smile in this one..and the colors you used are awesome..:)

ChelleStamps said...

Love your layout, especially the flourish.
Looking forward to working with you!
Shelly

Jo Brown said...

Lovely LO and REALLY looking forward to working with you :D Love the calendar, it is hilarious!!

Scrapbookdoll said...

i like you're take on the sketch

Sandie said...

Ohhh... I love this page. I want to touch the textures.
I have become a follower!!

Alyssa said...

Love the color scheme and those adorable small flowers!

Alyssa said...

I just signed up to be a follower, and my favorite color is brown.

Chels said...

I love the color combo! Great job.

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Fun and bright layout! Love it!!!!

Leigh said...

gorgeous bling & flower ribbon. love this page!
XOXO
Leigh

Unknown said...

what a pretty page - love the color combo

XXOO AMY said...

great blog, great page! Im definately a follower (and I wont unfollow later!) hard to pick a fave color, I love them all! but I always seem to be drawn to RED

Yara said...

This is beautiful! Love the red swirl!So happy to share with you at SC! I love so many colors but I love to scrap with greens! Now I am a follower!

Kim said...

Your LO is great! Love that color combo! I am a follower....however, choosing my favorite color is very difficult for me! LOL Right now--anything clothes, accessories, housewares--scrap supplies--anything in Apple green makes me smile and want to add it to my space! LOL

Diane said...

Lovely use of ribbon and bling!

Lindy said...

Absolutely love your LO! The ribbon and bling are beautiful. My favorite color is purple. I'm your newest follower!

Dani said...

awesome page, Natalie! Love the colors you used!

Melissa Kaye said...

I love your layout. It's beautiful!

And my favorite color is orange!

anazelia said...

this is such a fun page.

Unknown said...

Fantastic LO! I like the idea & the flourish. I just became a follower & my fave color is PINK!

emharp said...

Gorgeous layout!

Marilyn said...

Lovely page!! So happy to work with you in the DT!!

Alison said...

Great LO..have become a follower and my fave colour is pink!

Cheryl said...

hey nat! love your page, love your style! really looking forward to working with you! x

Catherine said...

Nice layout! I'm following you now and my favorite color is red.

Jodi said...

gorgeous layout! I love everything about it!!

LesleyfromWI said...

Great LO!

TeenaBugg38 said...

beautifully done!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

I love your page!! Very pretty!! Enjoy your weekend! :D

Becky said...

Super cute LO and pic :)

Jessica Navarro said...

Super cute LO! I'm so glad you'll be returning to the DT. I love seeing your work. My favorite color had to be pink and I am a follower of your fun blog!

Scrappy Jackie said...

Thanks for sharing your great layout and I love the details and bling! I am happy to be a new follower.

Shannon said...

I love the layout and the photo of you! So glad you'll be around for another term.

Unknown said...

Very nice. Love the gesso!

Brittney said...

Ooo. the yellow is lovely!

Becky Moore said...

Your layout is very cute! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Unknown said...

Wonderful colors.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love those flourishes...and such sweet LO!

Becky said...

love the bling.

Salnclts said...

I love your LO and how everything fits together! I became a follower and my favorite color is purple! :)

Sonia said...

Hi Nat
Beautiful layout, the yellow paper look fab. Great creation.
I'm a new follower. :-)
I have 3 tone of fav colors: Blue, Rose and Violet

Sonia said...

Hi Nat
Beautiful layout, the yellow paper look fab. Great creation.
I'm a new follower. :-)
I have 3 tone of fav colors: Blue, Rose and Violet

Serena said...

love your works!!!

RachelC said...

Great take on the sketch! Love the swirl you used. I'm now a follower, and my fave color is purple. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Isbel Ahmad said...

I love yoy layout!!! Very Nice Job!!!!
scrappyroom.blogspot.com

Dallas Freyer said...

Love your layout. my favorite color is yellow. I will become a follower, but couldn't imagine "unfollow". thanks for sharing, Dallas

j.leija said...

lovely page nat!! it was great to work you :) best wishes!

Lili Sulastri said...

Lovely layout.

lili

Rose Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rose Ann said...

cute lo, love the sunny yellow flower pp! have a great day!

p.s. i am follower now. (:

Patricia Hurlburt said...

Nice layout. Thanks for sharing!!

Khristen said...

Gorgeous page, I wish I could touch it, so many textures going on! The pearls, the fiber...LOVE. My favorite color is blue! TFS your layout, happily following your blog :)

Betty Anne said...

I love your layout. I have become a follower and will stop back by as soon as I get a chance to check out some of your other wonderful projects.

Anja said...

what fun LO, like pearls and everything on it.

Kelly Massman said...

How lovely! I'm a follower! Thanks!

VanillaCarmel said...

i'm following your lovely blog, and my fave color is black!! or maybe green.....no, black.

KellyG said...

Great take on the sketch! My favorite color is blue.

Kim said...

Super LO! My favorite color is Blue:)
~Kim
http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com

Kim said...

Super LO! My favorite color is Blue:)
~Kim
http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com

Kim said...

I'm a new follower:)
~Kim

Janine Rachau said...

Love how you used a mat off to the side in lieu of a second picture. And, your picture is so cute, with such a perfect expression for the title. Really glad to be working with you!

Chris said...

Great take on the sketch. Nice use of textures.

Lealoo said...

Beautiful lo! And I became a follower, too!

Dress To Scrap said...

i very much like your layout!!!

Leslie - lilkoala3 said...

Love the mix of textures and colors! Just became a follower!

Gabby said...

Love your page! My favorite color is corral :)

Jessie said...

Fun and pretty, love it!

ScrapbookMary said...

Love your layout and your blog. Just beautiful. Cheers, Mary

Patricia Folchert said...

Very cool layout, love the details! So happy to be part of this team!

Scrappy Katie said...

lovely layout

tiffany said...

love your layout, the colors, the layers, everything!!

Gina G said...

Cute layout! Love the colors. Nice to meet you on this blog hop. Gina G

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout and details

Lisa C. said...

Lovely layout!! Thanks for sharing!

scrapaholicjen said...

Great layout - love your version of the sketch!
qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca

EstherT said...

I just became a follower of your blog. I love the touch of red in your LO - goes awesomely with the deep yellow!

My favourite colour to wear is red ... my favourite colour while scrapping is blue ... go figure!

Suzy said...

Very pretty! My fav color is pink ;) And I'm a new follower! Thanks for sharing!
~Suzy
suzyq28024@gmail.com

Josie0602 said...

Wonderful layout!

Becky Dunham said...

Love this layout out Natalie! That background paper is fabulous! I became a new follower and I doubt I will unfollow :) thanks for sharing your creative talents!

Ashley said...

Cute layout! I'm a follower now, and my favorite color is PINK!!!

Unknown said...

That is one beautiful layout and I am now one of your followers. Thanks for the chance to win!
-Cher

Vicki said...

Great layout. Love the title and the flourish. Already a follower. Thanks for sharing.

Stacy H-W said...

Purple...totally my favorite. I think your layout is super awesome! And I am a new follower to your blog. I look forward to being inspired!! Stacy H-W
http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com

bakscrap said...

Very pretty layout. Just hopping by.

bakscrap said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bakscrap said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bakscrap said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bakscrap said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bakscrap said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tanya Dudkina said...

I like your layout!So cute
And I'm your follower (you have a great blog)
My favourite colour is purple ))

connie said...

beautiful LO! Already a follower of your blog.

Jessica Navarro said...

Natalie, I received my scrappin goodies in the mail last week and I'm sooooo excited to use them. Thank you so much for the RAK! I will be using a photos of my candy for my Monday POTD that I will be posting on my blog on Tuesday! Come check it out and thanks again!!!!! www.scraplifterdesigns.blogspot.com

Counter

McLaffins