I have the most current paper kit "Lucky" by Sarah Hurley to give away! Look at those gold doileys and the lucky lucky lucky stamps........are you lucky?

well are you? As promised ONE lucky winner will receive this kit. What do you have to do? All you have to do is comment on all FIVE of my posts (Saturday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday).
Sooooooooo back to Quirky Kits......I made a card this time using the grey card from the Lite Kit and embellishments from the embellishment kit (which i sub to because it is just DIVINE).......
Hope you like my card and scroll down for the blog hop to WIN a QUIRKY KIT from LEO!! :)

2 comments:
These kits are so versatile I;m definitely going to subscribe and like you fancy the embellishments really like the idea of getting lots of little precious bits.x
Where are the four more layouts Nat?
Post a Comment