Saturday, 28 June 2014

BLOG HOP!!!!

Hello hello! In today's instalment of arty farty we have a BLOG HOP!!! The Quirky Kits girls have teamed up with us at Scrap365!!


You can visit the Quirky Kits Blog to see what Leonora and the design team are making with the current kits. 
There are three bi monthly kits to choose from which arrive in the cutest wee bags!!!!!

First off we have the Main Kit:


Looking for something a little smaller? Why not try the Lite Kit:

Don't need paper? Well, QK have just the thing for you!! The Embellishment Kit: 




All of the kits are sent out bi-monthly, so no stash overload!! They are beautifully packaged in paper bags, perfect for keeping your goodies neat and tidy; and the Embellishment Kit comes in a cute little box! Leonora and her team have a ton of ideas for you on their blog  and they regularly pin sneak peeks of future kits on their Pinterest boards.


We'd like you to join in and create with us using the sketch as a starting point. It doesn't have to be with quirky kit goodies but if you do use them let us know :-) 

                               

Here's a list of all the gals that are playing along today; please make sure that you leave a comment on every hoppee's blog, like Scrap365 on Facebook and follow the Quirky Kits blog so that we can put you into the draw to win the MAY/JUNE 'It's My Party' Main Kit. 
                         

We will be doing the draw and announcing the winner on Friday, 4th July at 9am.


HOP LIST

scrap365.blogspot.co.uk/ - Ali
quirkykits.blogspot.co.uk/ - Leonora 
fromhighinthesky.blogspot.co.uk/ - Sian
dollopsofscrap.blogspot.co.uk/ - Eila
rukristin.com/blog/ - Kristin
slightlysquiffy.blogspot.co.uk/ - Lythan
papierstau.at/ - Sanna
njmacs.blogspot.co.uk/ - Natalie (you are HERE) 
skalovingeek.blogspot.co.uk/ - Steph

I sub to the main kit and I love it. I love stash. I love quirky stash. I love being able to get a kit that's different, filled with stash I wouldn't normally buy or can't buy in the UK, and I love that's it's bi monthly!! 

So I was given the lite kite to create with: 

                              
                             


I went all fussy cutting on that floral paper! I cut geometric shapes from the papers and painted the dotty paper with watercolours. I can't create without inks so I used them to create my background. 
That huge ampersand is fussy cut out as are the hearts and I used the sayings stickers as part of my title. The alphas are black and white stickers that I coloured in with sharpies. 

                              

                             

Some close ups for you. 

Now, I have FOUR more layouts to show you so come back everyday to leave a comment and I will put your name into a hat to win a box full of goodies from me. 

Off you go to Steph :) 

skalovingeek.blogspot.co.uk/ - Steph

Enjoy the hop!!!!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yayyy!!! Worth the wait ;) Thank you so much for playing along with us and sharing your beautiful layout. Loving the ink splat!! xx

Jimjams said...

I can't think why your blog isn't in my reader my friend ... apologies for that - now remedied!!!

Love this page - such a cute baby pic ... and what else do we ever wish for our kids?

Sian said...

You can't beat some fussy cutting to get the most out of the gorgeous flowers on that paper. Love it.

sannalippert said...

beautiful work - and I love the bright yellow on the background!!!

Emily said...

Love it! Super cute and adorable baby! :)

Alison said...

Love the picture and the page!!
Alison xx

ForgedinPaper said...

Lovely LO. Thanks for the inspiration.

furrypig said...

that is such a fun page and what a cute photo!

Becky said...

Love the fussy cutting - great layout :)

kjjc said...

really like this but then you know that already dont you?

Eila Sandberg said...

Now how cute is this little bubba! tut tut! all with you re fussy cutting, love love love yepp! xoxo

Joefil said...

What an adorable photo, and wonderful layout!

Anonymous said...

Loving your work I am new to this blog hopping and am loving it, there is so much inspiration out there and I'm picking up ideas from every blog I visit, Thanks

Helen Wallace said...

Such a sweet layout, love the splashes of ink and the fussy cut flowers :D

*aka*Krystelle said...

I really enjoyed seeing what you made with the Lite kit, since that's the one I'd most like subscribe to :)

Counter

McLaffins