It's a beautiful autumn morning here in Derby, England (this is a scheduled post, but I am awake and I checked....car is frozen but the sun is peeking through the clouds) but it's cold....so make yourself a hot drink and have some FUN with us on this AUTUMN BLOG HOP!! I am Natalie and i like to make things with paper and ink :)
If you have just joined the hop, then off you go back to the beginning:
Scrap365: scrap365.blogspot.
A little page using Sarah Hurley Chevron Basics and Documented 365 Kits!
And of course some ink! It wouldn't be the same without ink and i am IN LOVE with this cabbage flower stamp from Jenni Bowlin!
The inside. Some Sodalicious stamps and random mini alphas.
This was 2 years ago when Mr T was too scared to climb up a tree stump and jump off!! These days he can climb up a 30ft climbing wall and has come so far....so i made a page remembering how brave he was that day in the woods!
Now, back to the rules and PRIZES of this hop:
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize is:
1. Follow the blog hop and collect a word from each of our Design Team.Please leave some blog love for our DT, they love to hear from you!
2. Like us on Facebook. Message the team with the secret phrase.
3. Follow our blog.
4. Then, when you have done all that, return to the Scrap365 blog and leave a comment to let us know you're finished.
Just in case you get stuck, here is the blog hop list:
Scrap365: scrap365.blogspot.
Kristin: rukristin.com/blog
Emeline: scrapvilla.blogspot. co.uk
Natalie: njmacs.blogspot.co.uk <---- YOU ARE HERE!!!
Lizzy: lizzyhill12.blogspot. co.uk
Marie-Nicolas: www. lescrapdemarienicolas.com
and last but not least........A PRIZE WOOOOOO!!!!!!
look at that for a whopper of a prize.....can i win it too? LOVE those thickers!! My wiord is underlined and in bold somewhere in my post (I won't make it too easy for you!)
You have until the 16th November to follow the instructions and be in the running for that awesome prize!! Winner announced on 18th :D
Now, off you go to Lizzy: lizzyhill12.blogspot.
Happy Hopping!!
Nat xx




24 comments:
Love how it opens into a little book. A cool page, love it
Mary
Hi there Natalie...I'm just wandering around seeing what everyone came up with! I really, REALLY love this little 'file'...brill idea..& that pop of bright green....inspired!!! Soo nice to see what other members of the team 'look like' in bloggy land:):) Seeya on FB, eh??!!!
Ha! What a tease you are :) I love the colours and that little file Nat...totally gorgeous!
Fabulous layout :)
Wonderful LO, loves the extra page!! :-)
too cute page, I love that it opens like a book :)
Sweet page - love the hidden extras
ooh that is so cute and I love how you have used your son's own words and I also think it is a fab photo caught midflight!
Thanks for the chance to win!
So cute :)
a nice peekaboo layout!
marie-anne raeman
Love that stamp and the hidden/interactive nature of this layout!
LOvely LO!
Thanks for the chance to win.
Oooooh I love how you've done the little peek-a-boo page!
Gorgeous page Nat :)
What an original design! Love it!
Love the little open up booklet!
What a fun page - I like Autumn too and I love that cabbage flower stamp! :o)
What great journaling natalie. I like that it is written in mr t's language.
Wauw! Amazing layout:) I love the way you writed your journaling.
Great work!!!!
Love the layout, and nothing like a good challenge! I got here via CJS14; it's nice to meet you.
Love the layout, and nothing like a good challenge! I got here via CJS14; it's nice to meet you.
Post a Comment