Monday, 28 October 2013

Paper Secrets!!

Good day readers! It has been a while since I frequented blog land! I have been super busy being a "rugby" mum and being back at work full time.

There have been some creations in the past month and certainly loads to come in the future (can't wait to share with you my Sarah Hurley Lookbook creations!!) but on to the news!

This month, I have been guesting over at Paper Secrets run by Kristi !  Exciting stuff :)

 I was sent this amazing collection of chipboard and papers by FarmHouse which literally arrived in the UK the day my project was due!!


Here are the layouts I created for Paper Secrets:

from this sketch:

with the twist being to use alpha stickers!! That was quite hard because I'm not a fan :)

My next LO was from inspired by this sketch with the twist to use spots and stripes.



and here is my page:


You know i like to squish up my sketches!! More creativity soon and I do hope you are all well! Nxx

No comments:

Counter

McLaffins