Welcome to the Punky Scraps blog hop :) :) I am Nat the founder of the Punky Scraps and I am amazed that the blog has really taken off! The blog is really all about being yourself and creating for yourself and with your own rules...oh and getting out paints, inks and other mixed media bits and bobs! There are no rules except do what you feel happy with!!
I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the blogs and seeing the different interpretations on Camilla's sketch!
here is my take on it:
Hmmmmm Hambly!! :) all the info is over on the Punky Blog and yes there is an extra prize for anyone who comments on all the blogs and takes part in the hop using the sketch :) :) (i'll give you a hint....it's got Websters, Prima and all sorts of goodies in it)
Happy Hopping!!



17 comments:
congrats on your new team and continued success with Punky Scraps. Looking forward to playing with this sketch and I love your take on it. I've started following some new folks thru the hop. And left messages on most of the stops, but had a couple of cyber issues along the way. All in all, I found some great stuff. Thanks for your commitment to creativity.
Sweet!!! Hambly is now on my shopping list:) love that frame. Thanks for a fun hop:)
love the layout, nat! thanks for organizing this fun hop :)
I love your take on the sketch. Looking forward to work with you again. /Camilla
Beautiful! Love the frame!
I LOVE your page Nat!!!! The yellow cross stitching and teal circles are GREAt on that white backdrop. I'm so happt to be part of this team!!! YAY!
PS- I started a board on Pinterest to promote the blog hop- just a few LOs on there and some other punky inspiration shots to peak people's interest- adding this yours now because it's fabulous. :)
Wow me encanta, tu interpretación esta muy elegante, los elementos colocados alrededor de la foto se ven geniales ese marquito muy bontio.
cariƱos.
manualidadespolly.blogspot.com
Aww, what a beautiful layout, Nat! Will so miss you and the Rebels. Thanks so much for the opportunity to play with you all. It was such an honor to be a Rebel. =)
*hugs*
Nat- a fantastic layout!! love that frame and those delicious letters. I shall miss being a Rebel, thanks for letting me part of this fabulous hop!!
=)Tiffany
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Nat that frame is gorgeous! Love your layout! :)
Love love love it
Congrats on your new team!
Always been a fan! Love your style! Wish I can be as adventurous! :D
So cute! Love your take on the sketch!
hambly indeed :-) great great page as ever Nat. And well well done on this challenge blog - it's perfect :-D x
Gorgeous LO Nat
Sarah x
Wow! I really love that stitching and your title work...outstanding!
i like your works a lot, punkeee...
Post a Comment