I had the hospital 3 times last week and 3 times this week and i am absolutely knackered! Couple that with walking on a sunday (ok, it's only 3.5 miles) but i am zonked.
I've been scrapping (and other bits but i'm not going to show you that) YAAY!
Some layouts to show with Sarah Hurley products: this one for Claire's challenge over on the challenge blog
I used flutterby paper which i printed out and cut into frames. The rest: Paint, Thickers and mini alphas from Adorn It and Making Memories.
Another layout made with Sarah's Mists & Papers :
Other products paint, Buzz n Bloom Chipboard alphas stamped on and random bling.
Now i have a question for you....have you ever bought a black mist that is just black?? I have Pewter, Greys, Slate and i even tried to make my own..but none came out black and dried black....perhaps that was maybe just me, but hey ho! Well, you should use Sarah Hurley Black Velvet mist (part of the twilight selection)- it is just perfect! I'm not just saying that...because she may kill me if i don't...i'm quite serious :)
Check out the new challenge up at Punky Scraps:) the DT have done an amazing job :)
Happy Crafting!



2 comments:
Liquitex might have an acrylic ink in liquid form. They have gorgeous hot colors. I have a bottle of lime green, bought it at an art supply shop, not a craft store. Comes in a bottle with eyedropper and works well in TH mini mister.
http://www.dickblick.com/products/liquitex-professional-acrylic-ink/
so glad you like it :o)
and great projects with it too!
Sarah x
Post a Comment