Monday, 3 June 2013

Blog Hoppin.....

Welcome to my blog! All Crafts Challenges are having a RELAUNCH and I was asked to create something!

So here it is:


 A wee layout using the most Recent Sarah Hurley Kit and wood veneer extras. Gorgeous Kits, especially this one!

Alphas are Sassafrass
Spray is Kesi'art
Sequins (pound shop)
Everything else from Sarah!

Have a wonderfully inspiring hop.........now off you go to CAROL!!!

 Incase you get lost here is the running order of the hop:

All Crafts Challenge http://www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/
 Crafty Ribbons Inspiration blog http://craftyribbonsinspiration.blogspot.co.uk/
 May http://mayshappydaze.blogspot.co.uk/
 Lorraine http://coldwaters2.blogspot.co.uk/
 Lisa Grace http://lgracestephen.blogspot.co.uk/
 Linda http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.co.uk/
 Jaine http://craftydrake.blogspot.co.uk/
 Sharon http://chasingart.blogspot.co.uk/
(you are here)  Natalie Jane http://njmacs.blogspot.co.uk/
 Carol http://domesticgoddesscrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
 Nicole http://nicoleqmullen.wordpress.com/
 Tania http://manxmade.blogspot.co.uk/
 Ian http://thezenofcraftyness.blogspot.co.uk/
 Lydia http://lydiawalker.blogspot.co.uk/
 Claireliz http://curlylockspicsandpieces.blogspot.co.uk/
 Jessica http://jessicards.blogspot.co.uk/
 Candice http://truedivinehand.blogspot.co.uk/
 All Crafts Challenge http://www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/

 Photobucket

20 comments:

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is so cute, especially with such a fabulous photo x

Jessica said...

Brilliant - really striking design. Jxx

Laura said...

Gorgeous layout
:)

Carol C said...

Fantastic LO Nat, I love the colours :D xx

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely layout, lovely colours, Kate x

jane stillman said...

A fabulous design and photo

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful layout and love the photograph.

Hugs
Linda xxx

May said...

Gorgeous layout...Beautiful cute picture... Love the runs of the paint so effective... Love it all... Hugs May x x x

janieworkum said...

Wat een leuke foto op een mooie kaart
groetjes Janie

l00pyscraftcreations said...

lovely phot and a lovely LO, very sweet

ladyjanet_56 said...

What a lovely layout and as you know they don't work without the right picture and this one is perfect, I'm always i total awe of layouts. Janet T

Unknown said...

What a great page
P x

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

I don't "scrap" but can appreciate beauty when I see it. That's some cheeky grin there :) Thank you

Unknown said...

great LO Nat x

Claire said...

This is gorgeous.
C xx

Lisa Grace said...

Lovely layout!
Lisa Grace xx

fatmonica said...

It's great-and such a cute photo!

Jennifer said...

Great layout and cute photo. Hugs, Jen :-) x
Krafty Keepsakes

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

How adorable, I love embellishments too. your wooden ones must have been so fun to work with. I am hopping for the all crafts challenge (I have clay tile embellishments on my post). Cheers, Lisa

lady jasmine crafts said...

Aw looks sweet xxx

Counter

McLaffins