Saturday, 9 July 2011

Some emotional layouts......that survived.....

Righty ho's people, i have finally got round to photographing the layouts that survived my car tumble.....i brushed off the glass but you can still see the dents, missing alphas and some dirt. 

This one isn't finished. Bits have fallen off and to be honest i don't really want to finish it yet.


This one was for a sketch competition over on ATDML back in february, obviously i never got to enter.
I am so surprised the flowers i made survived!!!


This one was using up the scraps left from my Jan gogo kit and the hybrids. 


The crash helped distress this one even more.  I am surpised the buttons stayed on, especially the ones held on by the twine :) 

 Aww, i like this one - i like the photo of T and my dad :) Used the hybrids too on this one and never moved that bit of twine......wish i had now it's annoying me just hanging down like that. 


Well there you are - these are what survived my crash......nothing else did....inside the car.....(except me).  I was a busy cropper that day :) :) :) Life is good :) :) 
Hope you are all having a great weekend!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

wow... emotional. but honestly, I you must've photographed them really well because I can't see the damage. you survived though - most importantly x

Jolanda said...

wow,they must be emotional...but they survived the crash better than you....:(Hope you're well and please don't look back too long....life is to short.
You're here and we are all so thankfull and happy for that!!!(i'm sure)
Well NAt enjoy the weekend...and they still look beautiful.....cause your work is amazing!!
xx

Alison said...

Emotional indeed....they are great LOs and they will have added memories now....hope the recovery is progressing well
Alison xx

misty said...

Wow! I bet this was emotional! I hope you are doing well...because these pages turned out amazingly well!

Counter

McLaffins