It was my last challenge over at CP4U for the DT - It's been a fun 6 months and the challenges are brilliant - so go take a peep at the blog....oh yeah and the talent the DT has is simply stunning!!! Thank you to Allison and Nicole for having me :)
I teamed this last layout with the Feb challenge over on Crop Suey!
Mia challenged us to use 9 items on our layout - so i did. Paint, mists, pins, fabric, paper, brads, cork, chipboard, bingo card.
Some other layouts i have done using my Nov, Dec & Jan Scrapagogo Kits. I have to say they just keep getting better and better!! I've been subbing since Summer 2009 and i can't say i have regretted it :)
The new challenge is up over on Punky Scraps too.......so go check out :)





4 comments:
Great layouts! I really love all of the details on My Bricks and the b/w photo looks so cute on your fun School Time layout!
Your work is FAB!!!!!i love it!
loving these layouts!!!!!!!
I adore the "bricks" and "What is so me".....
Wow! The doodling on the "me" page is SO GREAT! I always love when I see that because it's so unique- did you feel trepidation putting pen to paper? My problem is that I worry I'll "mess up" and put something in the wrong place. I know- SILLY!
The "faces of you" page is ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! Love the little stapled clouds, the word stickers keeping the photos on the page and the tape- I LOVE WASHI TAPE!!! All the projects in the post are beautifully designed but those two pages really spoke to me.
Post a Comment