Before i share a winner with you I am so excited to tell you that my son can read!!! He's not even 5 yet and his teacher has sent him home with his first reading list and his first book which he has been reading to me every spare second. I videoed him reading it to me last night......how sad!! :)
Now onto the winners!! There were so many lovely comments and posts that i have decided to offer prizes to THREE lovely people. They are only small but i hope you will like them. So, onto winners:
In my bid to be a good teacher to my son I let him pick three numbers from 1 - 100 ( i rounded up because he is so proud that he can count to 100)
winner 1 - Yara
winner 2 - Jessica
winner 3 - Kelly Massman
Yaaay!!! Sorry to everyone else....but watch out for the next hop.....or check out my new Challenge Blog for a super duper prize!!
Winners email me at punkeescraps @ gmail DOT cOm (no spaces) and remind me of your fave colour and send me your address.
:)
4 comments:
you must be a very proud mom!!!(me too my son also reads very good,they grow up,i hate it!!)
And congrats to the winners!!!!!
Have a nice evening Nat!
congrats to all the winners!!! Enjoy your goodies :) And Yayyyyyyyyy for your son!! I know how proud you must be.....a whole new world has opened for him with books....how exciting!!!
congrats to the winners! And to you and your son! That is so exciting when they start early like that - hopefully he will keep the excitement! We read to our kids every night, having them read part of the book with us until they were "too old" to sit on our bed and read with us any more (they are now 13, 16 and 19) :) Great job Mom!
I'm so happy for you about your son!!! I'm a librarian, so I always like to hear reading success stories!!! I also see my name up there! thanks!!! :-) I'll send you an email as soon as I end this message! :-)
Post a Comment