Monday, 6 September 2010

WINNERS!!!

Back to work today :( I missed Tom! :(  only an insect day today.....kids tomorrow!!

So i found this and it made me giggle :)




And now to the winners of the humongous blog giveaway!!!

I used random.org - it was either that or sit and write out 1 - 43 and out in a hat and get Tom to pull out 2.....but that takes effort and I'm tired.

Now i can't upload the bloody pictures of random.org.  DAMMIT!!!!

Oh well the winners were COMMENT # 27  and COMMENT # 3


So when you figure it out  ;)  I'll make ya work for yer prize......leave a comment and then send me your addy with prize preference!!

Thank you all for the lovely comments on my work and for following - i wish i could give you all something.....but look out for more....soon!!

Happy Monday!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I was #3!!! YAY!! I'll send you a message on SC :)

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Oh my... I counted... Counted again... and then went back... and counted again... and with one double comment between that I did not count... I'm number 28..bummer!!! LOL
Congrats to the winners!
Hugs, Marit.
(the one that just lucked out! rolf:)

Peggy said...

congratulations to the winners!!!!

Counter

McLaffins