I decided to play in The Color Room and Sketchy Thursdays this week. I love half term!!!! Also because in order for me to purchase any more stash i must use up what i have. That way i can spend guilt free :)
The Palette:
My layout - i based it on the challenge i created for Scrapbook Challenges although it's not as good.
Sketchy Thursdays - The Sketch
My Layout
tfl xx




4 comments:
OMGoodness!! STUNNING LO's! I love what you have created for ST. The red paint is fabulous as is that woodgrain paper!
I commented on your Color Room LO over at the Color Room. It instantly caught my eye. So much to see, stunning.
Love the Sketchy Thursdays LO. Great paint work. Thanks for playing : )
Love both of your layouts...they couldn't be more different...great style!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh these are GORGEOUS!! Loving all the layers in the first one and loveeeeeeeeeeeee the wood grain background in the 2nd one!!Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Post a Comment