Welcome to the Scrapbook Challenges Blog Hop for National Scrapbook Day!!
If you have just stopped in, please join us at the amazingly fantabulously talented Pamela's Blog for the start of the hop. You won't be disappointed!!
If you are new to my Blog then welcome to my crafty space....some may call it something else!!
I am Natalie. I am a mother of one (my inspiration!), a chemistry teacher and i love scrapbooking. I love scrapping with paint, glimmer mists, inks, glitter....anything that i can possibly make a mess with!
I love bright colours and i am completely gobsmacked to have been asked to be part of The Scrapbook Challenges Design Team!
Check out everyone's blogs and you will see why!
Wanna join in the fun? Then here is a sketch.....
and may take on it...
There are prizes don't ya know......so get scrapping!!!!
The prizes are as follows......
Scarlet Lime April Kit
*drool*
My Family Collection from Fancy Pants
and 2 Raks from Prima!
How great are those prizes!!!! To find out how to win these prizes click here
So, for a chance to win some goodies from me leave me a comment, or join my blog, and post a link to your completed sketch!
Oh and go have a peek around Scrapbook Challenges!!
leave me a comment or join my blog and there may well be a small RAK from moi (only small!!)
Now off you go the the lovely and talented Sookie......ciao bellas!





63 comments:
LOVE your layout!!! So happy to have you on the team! :)
love the "messy" background you created for this :D
great LO :D
i like your style, i now follow you :D
Oh wow! I love your page.. and your style! Excited to work with you on the dt!
You are so creative! Beautiful page!
I love the look of your layout, it's so cool!
-Cher
Love your layout! So happy for the chance to play with you at SC!
So glad to have you apart of the team!
Fun photos and lo!
cute lo.
Ahh love love the artsy take on the sketch-sooo inspirational-TFS!
Your layout is gorgeous... love the paint.
I love your take on the sketch & your bright colors too.
I love your take on the sketch! Awesome!
I love your take on the sketch! Awesome!
Love your fresh take on the layout
Cuteness abounds!
super fun layout!! love the messy background... really fun!! :)
Fantastic layout - love the paint, the flowers & butterfly. Congrats on being on the DT!!
Congrats on making DT. I love your car wash layout! So fun.
Love the splatter effect!
Wow, I'm lovin' how you use that paint girl (on this LO and all of your work)...I'm a follower now, so I'll never miss a beat of your scrap-fabulousness!
Hi Natalie! Congratulations on the DT! Your sketch is adorable!
I am now a follower. I love your take on this LO. I hope to get more creative with glimmer mist and ink. Thank you for the inspiration.
cute stitching... will follow you and keep hopping. thie is so much funner than laundry!!!
lovin' this blog hop! i'm so happy to have found scrapbook challenges site. thanks for sharing your LO! happy national scrapbooking day! :)
Great LO! I became a follower!
Cute layout! My girls love helping their Daddy clean the car too!
I'm now a follower!
Wow - I love your scrappy style - congrats on the DT spot and I look forward to seeing more of your fabulous work!!
Love your take on the sketch!! Love how you used the paint.
How precious is that layout??!!!
That layout is so sweet.
love your layout!! so sweet =)
hugs
juli
Love your take on the sketch
Oh I love this LO! The messiness of it is so cool!
Great lo! Love those photos!
Love it!
very pretty! love your artsy style!
I just followed you and here's a link to my take on the sketch
http://scrappalific.blogspot.com/2010/05/nsd-scrapbook-challenges-bloghop.html
Love the LO and so glad to have you on the DT I see some awesome things in all of us members futures. Welcome.
Hi there, and happy NSD!!
congrats on making the team.
awwwww how cute washing the car! Yes I became a follower and am at SC too :)
WOW!!! Love, love your style!!! Looking forward to see more of your creations!!!
Great layout. Makes me think about washing my car -- or not :) TFS.
Love your lo! The painting looks fab! Glad to hve you on the team!
This is fantastic - I love how fun it is.
Saw this at the Color Room and loved it then, great job!
great project!
great page! I love your style! very fun!
I love your LO! I'm following your blog and the blog hop on SC!
love your paintiness!! awesome layout!
Oh my!! Thank you all for the amazingly lovely comments :)
Nat xx
Love your layout and your painted background! I'm still chuckling over gobsmacked though! it brightened my day and added to my vocabulary!
Great style and LO! Glad we're working together!
awesome layout
I love how artsy your layouts are... the use of paint is my fave! I became a follower and cant wait to come back to get more inspiration.
Looks like you have quite the little helper there. What a cutie. Congrats on joining the DT.
Michelle
WOW your works are amazing! I love all the details and composition! Thanks for the inspiration
ooh! love the smeared paint on your layout...very cool!
i love your take on the sketch!!! I've also became a follwer
Love all the colors! You do like color and your blog is so fresh and fun.
Love your layout. The colors are, well, they are just WOW!
Awesome! Thanks for the opportunity! I juust became a follower, too!
Love the paint. Awesome layout!
Post a Comment