This was for the Sketch Challenge on Sarah's Cards Blog I used old sassafrass papers from i kit i won in a raffle - thank you claire and tracie :) Stitched onto the photo, which i'm not sure is that clear.
hey hun loving the layouts, FINALLLLLLLLLLLLY i have been to the post office!!!! hoorahhh stalk the postie as there is now a parcel of loveliness (at the mercy of royal mail) on its way to you xxxxxxxxx
5 comments:
How did I not know that Sarah had a blog!!! Lovely LOs x
Two gorgeous layouts, love your background on the second one. :)
Vanessa.
hey hun loving the layouts, FINALLLLLLLLLLLLY i have been to the post office!!!! hoorahhh stalk the postie as there is now a parcel of loveliness (at the mercy of royal mail) on its way to you xxxxxxxxx
Just fab!! Love how you have created the background on the second one. Thanks for taking part in our challenge.
Aw these are great! I love the photo in the first one & all background & textures on the second! well done on doing 2! thanx for playing!
Post a Comment