After winning a lovely surprise on the crate paper blog i decided i would enter for the Butterfly Crafts Challenge Blog DT. I uhmmmed and i aaahed and eventually i thought oh what the heck, just do it...so i emailed in my 3 favourite layouts - not really recent ones either- on Friday and on Saturday afternoon i had a lovely email telling me i had been chosen. Yay!!

Now, you may think i am sad, well actually, you may know i am sad - but there is a reason i like taking part in challenge blogs and well helping inspire poeple (which if you know me, i don't really beleive that). I am aiming to finish Tom's 2nd and 3rd year this year and now i have printed out the photos i need I aim to use up my stash, use the challenges to inspire me and get my creative juices flowing and draw inspiration for the truly talented design team!!
As ever, thank you for reading my drivel and now the snow has almost melted I am off to scrap!
Ciao x
1 comment:
Big congratulations on your DT news Nat - way to go girl :) Know you will be fab.
Post a Comment