Tuesday, 12 January 2010

I am off work again as my jaw is still numb. It is quite an odd feeling and being stabbed and prodded on a daily basis, whilst grabbing onto a Dentists chair is not a nice feeling. I have to rest my jaw and use painkillers to get through the pain, so a parents evening is a massive no no!!

I want a new job. Maybe it is the weather, the dark mornings or because i miss Tom and the scratty kids at work are annoying me, or because i'm looking for jobs for John and i am finding some really nice schools!!!!


*******
I was having a think as to why I scrapbook. This is was prompted by Steph's (owner of Indigo Mill) email last month about the state of scrapbooking and has it been taken over by celebrities and/or recession and by Nic's Challenge over on the Mill Pond on Journaling.
I scrapbook because it allows my creative side to emerge. I want to cherish memories instead of just putting them in a photo album and hiding them away. I admit, the latter would be cheaper, but i love all my pages (even the early ones!).
It was then I realised that I scrapbook for myself and they are my memories, every DT, publication, lovely comment is an amazing added bonus :)

*******

It is now 6 weeks until i get my new second hand camera and i cannot wait!!!!! It's a Cannon EOS 350 D. It will be permanently attached to me :)
As i haven't removed the "bird feeder" photos yet here is a picture that caught my eye last week whilst perusing the weather websites at work.


Isn't it beautiful. This is the NASA Terra Satellite Image of the UK taken on 7th Jan. The grey spot in the Midlands is my work - no snow!!!

Enjoy your day - whatever you are doing!!

No comments:

Counter

McLaffins