Monday, 23 November 2009

I won stuff!!!

I blog trawled with the Dotty Divas and i won a RAK from the Diva founder Katy and the lovely new mummy Sally!!
I also won two prizes from Amanda one for a game and the other for a LO :)
Yay me :)

In other news i made a sheep costume out of glue and cotton wool. I laughed too!! Tom is in the Nativity Play (awwwwwww!) Photos soon!!

Some more layouts for you!

Sat 14th Nov Challenges (only 2 as i am a bit tired!!)

9am Challenge by Tracie Hudson and sponsored by Prima.

The challenge was to use 3 items you have been saving "just in case"

My take on it:


My magpie items were the metal Dream Zone embellishment, the scrap "dreaming paper" and the pear beermats from wetherspoons which the clouds are mounted on!


11am - Set by Laura Johnson DT member and sponsored by Scrapbook Sisterz and Cosmo Cricket.
We had to do a LO based on our Favourite Place, use stitching and journal cards for something else other than writng on, also fold over to reveal another pattern.
My take on Islay, Scotland.



I didn't have a photo so i used a card. Used 7 Gypsies paper and random buts and bobs from stash.

Tfl xxxx

No comments:

Counter

McLaffins