My nannie (thats what we always called her) passed away on friday at 4.30pm. I don't think my dad is coping very well. It's making me think about the past a lot and there is a lot i don't want to think about. Not cried yet. Don't think it has sunk in yet. J seems to distracting me and making me giggle a lot which is a good thing or i would sit and think too much!!!!!
******
Well, it has been a while. I have been busy busy at work and now it is half term and i am so glad for the break!!
My emails are sorted (no thanks to yahoo.) I googled the problem and did it myself. (or rather the lovely J did it). Still no net access as my computer is still in pieces - i will use this week to rebuild it i promise so i am sneaking on the shuttle downstairs!
No scrapping done at all, so today I am going to the fabulous Claire and Tracies crop in exhall. Can't wait - i am that excited i got up way too early.
Will show what i have done soon.
Ciao for now.
2 comments:
Nat, So sorry to hear about your nannie! Sure hope your dad will be able to cope better with this in a few days!
Your family in my thoughts and prayers!!
Hugs!
So sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts are with you x Lisa (3peaches)
Post a Comment