I have turned into a nocturnal creature, a bat, one might say, and so i am up till about 3am with J chilling and watching some quite interesting documentaries. We've downloaded BBC Oceans to watch and it is quite fascinating. I love sharks all over again!! Then i get up at 11 or so to find T up and playing. It could be called neglectful parenting but he goes to bed at 10pm and still gets 10 or 12 hours and is quite happy to get up and play in his room. BLame the long hols - there is very little structure to our days - things will get back to normal up at 6 and bed at 10 (or 7) in september!
Anyhoo, got T's blood test results and he is allergic to tomatoes and several types of nuts! I knew it!! We've been referred to a specialist, so fingers crossed !!
Anyway - enough of my life and here are some layouts! These are made from Sarah's Cards Ltd July Kit. All papers are Cherry Hill by October Afternoon! I love them!!!! (the papers that is!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment