Monday, 27 July 2009

A proper update....

The new Challenge Blog over at The Studio is starting to look ultra fabby. I am pleased i am going to be involved in it, if it is only for a short while! The Desigh Team Amanda picked are fabulous and i'm quite excited about the upcoming challenges!
More on The Studio - Looky It's me :-) Yes, i am quite excited - i realise i have no life :D



*****

And in other news, J has been away for 2 days now and i never thought i'd say this, but i really miss him. Just miss him being around....does that make sense? I found myself just sitting this aftertnoon - not doing anything, just sitting thinking about him and checking my phone. Pathetic eh?!?!?!

****

With the rain today T and i decided to watch dvd's until it stopped, but the time it did everywhere was soaked so we stayed in. I checked the plants, cleaned the sink, put caustic soda down the drains and am still trying to tidy my craft corner. T played and realised at bed time we didn't paint....so that is tomorrows task and going to visit grandma.

**** Stop reading now if you don't want to be bored out of your mind**** (or maybe you already are ;) )

I'm extremely hormonal right now and any stupid thing can set me off crying and i have no idea why. I hate it. I seem to be on such a downer right now and when i start to think i think stupid things. I'm quite lonely here.....only lived in derby for nearly 2 years. My family are in Scotland, some in Norway and all my friends back in scotland. Think i'm just feeling lonely. Stupid huh? I need to busy myself more!!
*more tidying*

tfr xx

No comments:

Counter

McLaffins