
Here is one of my challenge layouts for The Studio blog. The challenge was use stash that you have had for longer then 6 months, to do pleating somewhere and to use a Rock Song title, which I have done.
I pleated half a sheet of Bam Pop paper that i have had for 7 months. Cut the wee robot and musical notes from the same sheet.
The title of the Rock song i chose is "Killing In The Name" by Rage Against The Machine.
I can hear you thinking bloody hell that is odd and yes it is, but it holds meaning. Driving to work one day and i was playing this song and T is sitting in the back "grrrring" and moshing along to it. When it finished he said "Mummy, I do like that song can you play it again please" So when we got home that day T runs into the house shouting "Daddy, Daddy, Grrrrrrr I do like age agents macheen" Made me giggle and is a happy memory! It is also the song he is listening to on my ipod in this picture :-)
Decided to rip the corner and lace it up adding more robots - a gamble but hey ho!
Thanks for looking! Will post the other one after the 18th.
xx
2 comments:
What a cute layout - made me giggle! My son does things like that with the strangest songs!
Thanks for playing along :)
Amanda x
It's amazing what kids get up to!! :-)
It was fun!!
Nat xx
Post a Comment